The era of purpose-driven business is upon us: from investors to global brands to consumers and CEOs alike, seemingly everyone is talking about the importance of purpose in driving business strategy and societal well-being. How can organizations fully deliver on the promise of purpose, moving from inspirational vision to meaningful results?
The answer requires Shared Value—a strategic approach that aligns corporate capabilities and resources with areas of need, and engages the broader ecosystem of partners and stakeholders in shaping business solutions that produce both profit and positive social and environmental change. As global companies embrace and promote a purpose-driven culture, Shared Value thinking and practice provides visionary leaders with a framework to transform a culture focused on shareholder value to one that proactively leverages the innovation and collaboration needed to maximize business and societal impacts. Join us this May in Boston, where together we’ll commit to building a Shared Value culture that will deliver on the promise of purpose.
The 2019 Summit agenda will feature:
- A curated, focused audience of corporate practitioners and senior leaders who are committed to Shared Value and operationalizing it at various stages
- Inspiring plenary speakers who not only come from top-tier corporate leadership but also from thought leadership positions outside the private sector
- Engaging, interactive sessions with the full cohort of attendees to motivate new thinking and practice
- Ideas and tools to aid in your advancement of a Shared Value culture and your progress as a Shared Value organization
- Distinct and unique opportunities for networking, relationship-building, and connection with a community of Shared Value practitioners
- Optional side events that may include site visits to Boston-area Shared Value companies, issue or tool-specific workshops, and/or exposure to local thought leaders
Shared Value Initiative (USA)
Date & Time: 7-8 May 2019 and 6 & 9 May 2019 (Special Pre- & Post-Summit Activities)
Venue: Marriott Long Wharf, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Country: United States of America